Pickin’ On Picknic Event Information
GATE HOURS — COMING SOON!
- Camping passes must be purchased in addition to general admission event passes if you wish to camp.
- RV Upgrade will include camping for ONE person. If more than one person is staying in the RV, they will each need to purchase camping passes.
- VIP upgrade (available SOON!) includes your choice of closest, next to car camping OR premium shaded camping (not next to car, shaded camping is carry-in camp only).
- Click here to purchase tickets to the 2019 Pickin’ On Picknic
- All tickets are non refundable, rain or shine event.
- You may purchase upgrades in addition to your GA tickets, including RV upgrades.
- You cannot use a GA ticket for different people for different days; one ticket receives one wristband for the duration of the event.
- Kids 12 and under are free.
Camping must be purchased IN ADDITION to event tickets this year.
Upgrades available including RV and VIP (coming soon)- these options include camping for one person.
- Limited RV upgrades are available for purchase.
- You must have an RV upgrade ticket if bringing a RV.
- RV’s are considered any vehicle larger than a 16’ passenger van. All busses, towable trailers, campers, and pop ups are considered an RV for this event.
- There are no electric or water hookups.
- Generators are allowed, but please do not use them between midnight and 8 a.m. to be respectful of our tent campers and acoustic pickers.
WHAT CAN/SHOULD I BRING?
- We take responsible pet care very seriously. If you cannot look after and care for the well being of your pet you will be asked to leave the event. Keep in mind it will be hot July weather. Do not leave your pets in your vehicle. Well behaved dogs are allowed and MUST be on a leash at all times. We expect you to pick up after your pets and help keep the property clean.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets to the stage area.
- An acoustic stringed instrument to participate in late night campfire jams and workshops throughout the weekend.
- Cash as some vendors might not accept credit/debit cards.
- A good attitude and your dancing shoes!
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED?
- NO glass
- NO weapons or firearms
- NO fireworks
- NO personal golf carts, ATV’s, dirtbikes
- NO illegal drugs
- NO bad attitudes
- All vehicles are subject to search upon entry to the festival property
FOOD, ALCOHOL, SUPPLIES
- Food and craft vendors will be on site.
- Ice will be available for purchase on site.
- There is a general store at the campground.
Outside alcohol is allowed in the camping area but not in the stage area (Shady Grove).
We will be offering a “Hillbilly ATM” at our General store.
Ice and other general needs will be available at the General store.
783 Lost Hill Lake Road
Saint Clair, Missouri
Saint Clair, Missouri
Venue map coming soon!
Thank you to our sponsors!