Pickin’ On Picknic Event Information
- Thursday July 11 @ 12pm
- Camping is included in the cost of your event ticket.
- A limited number of RV Passes are be available. A limited number of premium (tree-line) RV Passes will also be available for purchase. Read the RV section on our ticket page for more info.
- VIP upgrade includes your choice of closest, next to car camping OR premium shaded camping (not next to car, shaded camping is carry-in camp only). Read the VIP section on our ticket page for more info.
- Tickets Sales coming soon!
- All tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event.
- You may purchase upgrades in addition to your GA tickets, including RV upgrades and VIP upgrades.
- You cannot use a GA ticket for different people for different days; one ticket receives one wristband for the duration of the event.
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Limited RV Upgrades are be available for purchase. Read the RV section on our ticket page for more info.
- You must have an RV upgrade ticket if bringing a RV.
- RV’s are considered any vehicle larger than a 16’ passenger van. All buses, towable trailers, campers, and pop-ups are considered an RV for this event.
- RV spaces are first come, first serve. You cannot reserve or save RV spaces.
- There are no electric or water hookups.
- Generators are allowed, but please do not use them between midnight and 8 a.m. to be respectful of our tent campers and acoustic pickers.
WHAT CAN/SHOULD I BRING?
- We take responsible pet care very seriously. If you cannot look after and care for the well being of your pet you will be asked to leave the event. Keep in mind it will be hot July weather. Do not leave your pets in your vehicle. Well-behaved dogs are allowed and MUST be on a leash at all times. We expect you to pick up after your pets and help keep the property clean. All pet owners must sign a waiver upon entry agreeing to look responsibly after their pet.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets to the stage area.
- An acoustic stringed instrument to participate in late night campfire jams and workshops throughout the weekend.
- Cash (some vendors might not accept credit/debit cards).
- Coolers with drinks and snacks are allowed in ALL festival areas, but please consider supporting our vendors.
- A swimsuit and floaties for the river and lake.
- You may make a fire at your campsite, but you must bring your own fire ring.
- A good attitude and your dancing shoes!
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED?
- NO glass
- NO weapons or firearms
- NO fireworks
- NO personal golf carts, ATV’s, dirtbikes
- NO illegal drugs
- NO bad attitudes
- All vehicles are subject to search upon entry to the festival property
FOOD, ALCOHOL, SUPPLIES
- Food and craft vendors will be on site.
- Outside alcohol is allowed everywhere, but please consider supporting our vendors.
- There is a General Store located under the large pavilion by the main stage with ice and other general necessities.
We will have a “Hillbilly ATM” at the General store, including a withdrawal fee.
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed and MUST be on a leash at all times.
- We take responsible pet care very seriously. If you cannot look after and care for the well being of your pet, you will be asked to leave the event.
- Keep in mind it will be hot July weather. Do not leave your pets in your vehicle.
- We expect you to pick up after your pets and help keep the property clean. We will have a 25 x 40 foot fenced dog park.
- We will have a dog park area for doggies to play off-leash.
- Clean up after your pets.
- Our vendor applications will be available soon.
- Our volunteer applications will be available soon.
- Band competition applications will be available soon. Check back for rules & details.
2300 Mill Hill Lake Road
Saint Clair, Missouri
Saint Clair, Missouri
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors!