Pickin' On Picknic Event Information
- Music will start Thursday evening and continue through the weekend, ending on Sunday morning with a Gospel River Revival set.
- Camping is included in all GA and Saturday only ticket prices.
- First come, first serve field camping next to car.
- VIP and RV upgrades will be available for purchase, you must purchase these in addition to your GA event ticket.
- A limited amount of event shower passes will be available for purchase for $20 for the duration of the event. Only available at the gate.
- If you do not wish to camp, there are a few local hotels close by to stay in:
- You may purchase tickets to the event here – http://pickinonpicknic.simpletix.com/SimpleTixExpress/Events/EventSectionDetail.aspx?ShowId=33826&EventTimeId=77425
- Camping is included in GA event ticket price.
- All tickets are non refundable, rain or shine event.
- You may purchase upgrades in addition to your GA tickets, including VIP and RV upgrades.
- You cannot use a GA ticket for different people for different days, one ticket receives one wristband for the duration of the event.
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Entry begins at 12pm on Thursday, July 5.
- Limited RV upgrades are available for purchase.
- You must have an RV upgrade ticket if bringing a RV.
- RV’s are considered any vehicle larger than a 16’ passenger van. All busses, towable trailers, campers, and pop ups are considered an RV for this event.
- There are no electric or water hookups.
- Generators are allowed but please be considerate of you neighbors.
WHAT CAN/SHOULD I BRING?
- We take responsible pet care very seriously. If you cannot look after and care for the well being of your pet you will be asked to leave the event. Keep in mind it will be July. Do not leave your pets in your vehicle. Well behaved dogs are allowed and MUST be on a leash at all times. We expect you to pick up after your pets and help keep the property clean.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets to the stage area.
- An acoustic stringed instrument to participate in late night campfire jams and workshops throughout the weekend.
- Cash as some vendors might not accept credit/debit cards.
- A good attitude and your dancing shoes!
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED?
- NO glass
- NO weapons or firearms
- NO fireworks
- NO personal golf carts, ATV’s, dirtbikes
- NO Illegal drugs
- NO bad attitudes
- Alcohol is not permitted to be brought into the stage area , coolers will be searched upon entry
- All vehicles are subject to search upon entry to the festival property
FOOD, ALCOHOL, SUPPLIES
- Food and craft vendors will be on site.
- We will have bars in the festival grounds with local beer and spirits for purchase at a reasonable price. You cannot bring in coolers to the stage areas.
- Ice will be available for purchase on site.
- Other camping supplies and needs can be purchased at nearby stores in town, about 5 miles from the property
– ACE hardware, 845 N Commercial Ave, St Clair, MO 63077
- We will be sharing our vending application soon, check back!
- We will be sharing our work exchange application soon, check back!
Lost Hill Lake Events
783 Lost Hill Lake Rd
St.Clair, MO 63077