Pickin’ On Picknic 2019 Event Information
- Thursday, July 11: 12 pm to 1 am
- Friday, July 12: 7 am to 2 am
- Saturday, July 13: 7 am to 11 pm
- ALL single day entrants or entrants without camping passes must exit the venue by 1:45 am or be charged the $10/night camping fee. No exceptions.
- Camping is $10 per night in addition to your event pass. You can purchase camping passes online or at the gate.
- Camping passes must be purchased in addition to general admission event passes if you wish to camp.
- RV Upgrade will include camping for ONE person. If more than one person is staying in the RV, they will each need to purchase camping passes.
- VIP upgrade includes your choice of closest, next to car camping OR premium shaded camping (not next to car, shaded camping is carry-in camp only).
- If you are not camping, you MUST park in the designated day parking area.
- Click here to purchase tickets to the 2019 Pickin’ On Picknic.
- All tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event.
- You may purchase upgrades in addition to your GA tickets, including RV upgrades and VIP upgrades.
- You cannot use a GA ticket for different people for different days; one ticket receives one wristband for the duration of the event.
- Kids 12 and under are free.
Camping must be purchased IN ADDITION to event tickets.
RV and VIP upgrades include a camping pass for one person.
- Limited RV upgrades are available for purchase.
- You must have an RV upgrade ticket if bringing a RV.
- RV’s are considered any vehicle larger than a 16’ passenger van. All buses, towable trailers, campers, and pop-ups are considered an RV for this event.
- RV spaces are first come, first serve. You cannot reserve or save RV spaces.
- There are no electric or water hookups.
- Generators are allowed, but please do not use them between midnight and 8 a.m. to be respectful of our tent campers and acoustic pickers.
WHAT CAN/SHOULD I BRING?
- We take responsible pet care very seriously. If you cannot look after and care for the well being of your pet you will be asked to leave the event. Keep in mind it will be hot July weather. Do not leave your pets in your vehicle. Well behaved dogs are allowed and MUST be on a leash at all times. We expect you to pick up after your pets and help keep the property clean. We will have a 25 x 40 foot fenced dog park.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets to the stage area.
- An acoustic stringed instrument to participate in late night campfire jams and workshops throughout the weekend.
- Cash as some vendors might not accept credit/debit cards.
- A swimsuit and floaties for the river and lake.
- You may make a fire at your campsite, but you must bring your own fire ring.
- A good attitude and your dancing shoes!
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED?
- NO glass
- NO weapons or firearms
- NO fireworks
- NO personal golf carts, ATV’s, dirtbikes
- NO illegal drugs
- NO bad attitudes
- All vehicles are subject to search upon entry to the festival property
FOOD, ALCOHOL, SUPPLIES
- Food and craft vendors will be on site.
- Outside alcohol is allowed in the camping area but not in the stage area (Shady Grove).
- There is a General Store located under the large pavilion by the main stage.
- Ice will be available for purchase at the General Store.
We will have a “Hillbilly ATM” at the General store.
Other general necessities will be available at the General store.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed and MUST be on a leash at all times.
- We take responsible pet care very seriously. If you cannot look after and care for the well being of your pet, you will be asked to leave the event.
- Keep in mind it will be hot July weather. Do not leave your pets in your vehicle.
- We expect you to pick up after your pets and help keep the property clean. We will have a 25 x 40 foot fenced dog park.
- There is a required $5 registration fee for each dog. All proceeds from this registration will go to Hooties Rescue Haven, a no kill shelter in St. Clair.
- With your registration fee, you will be entered to win a Pup Basket filled with donations from our sponsors.
- We will have a dog park area for doggies to play off-leash.
- Clean up after your pets.
- Our vendor applications have closed.
- Our volunteer applications have closed.
783 Lost Hill Lake Road
Saint Clair, Missouri
Saint Clair, Missouri
Thank you to our sponsors!